• Sri Kalki Peedum Society

    Sri Kalki Peedum Society was first officially formed on 22nd July 1998 in Singapore. We are a non-profit registered society. Our Mission is to guide and foster people in spiritual upgrading by regularly conducting Bhajans, Japas, Meditation, Bhagavad-Gita classes.We also do our part for the society by helping the needy through the Food Relief Service program

  • Food Relief Servive

    Food Relief Service (FRS) was officially formed on 27th December 2009 to help people in poverty. Our aim is to gather anyone with a good heart to come under one-roof to serve all. This is going to be an on-going humanity service and as such, we welcome all those who have the passion to help others in need

  • Bakthi Class

    The aim of these class is to promote and cultivate basic divine knowledge in children. They should be taught early at young age to guide them through the spiritual path. The coverage of the classes are on the basic types of prayers, the different mantras for the different deities and meanings for the different types of prayers/mantras/procedures. Read more to find out more details on registration.

  • Gallery

    Watch our videos under the gallery tab and witness the activities such as Guru Sri Kalki's birthdays, prayers, bhajans and videos of general interest that we conduct at our humble peedum. Check out our NEW Section on Guru's song album!

Rebirth: A Word With You

Sri Kalki Peedum Society / ஸ்ரீ கல்கி பீடும் சங்கம்

Spirituality continues in your present life from where it stopped in your past life. This is the main reason for everyone to approach God in different stage of worshipping. God accepts true devotion in all ways. In view of this, those who have not gained perfection might misunderstand or criticize another person's point of view.

Always understand where you stand first before concluding any matters in general. For certain spiritual questions, one should meditate to get answers. I have done it. I have received many answers too. I have experienced many situations. Some cannot be revealed openly as it will not be understood the same way as I have.

"Without practicing Yoga, I can control the breath. If you notice closely at certain days, you will be breathing on the right side of your nose while the other is blocked and another time vice-versa. Once while lying on the bed deep in thought, I experienced the 'Kundalini power' moving up like a snake.

It disappeared behind the neck. I could not move for a while and I felt my head as heavy as a huge stone. I tried to move my head slowly by using both my hands. Since that incident, I was having fever and severe headache caused by the body heat that lasted for three days.

One night, when I was about to sleep, I felt my astral body rising in the air while my body was still in bed unable to move, somehow I controlled my mind to get back. This event really shocked me. Many times while asleep, I have seen the other part of myself in unexplainable situations.